Sunday, December 30, 2012

THE BEST BOOKS OF 2012.

Where I get to recap my fruitful year and compile all the best ones I've read!
The Best Books of 2012 is something I thought of doing to show how much I loved selected special titles I read this year and my most anticipated release of 2012. This is also be a recap of the books I thought were the best! I know there are some memes like this but I like to do this on my own. Let's start!

The Best Books of 2012 - titles I've read within the year. These are the best titles in my opinion and they gave me FEELINGS I never thought I would feel for a premise or a character!

photo source: goodreads

This is the first dystopian novel I read and I immediately fell in love with it. I didn't like Peeta at all because I was rooting for Gale and I adore how brave Katniss is.

I loved the romance Carey brewed here.

The first sci-fi novel I read I think and all of it just blew my mind away!

The premise is really breathtaking. What would you do if love is a disease?

Die For Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum - My review.
Vincent and Jules. Kate. Paris. Revenants. Ugh. I have pure and unconditional love for this one, people.

Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi - My review.
Tahereh Mafi is a wonderful writer. I don't just like the plot or Alex or Warner, but I love Tahereh.

Rapture (Fallen #4)by Lauren Kate - My review.
The best ending to the first best angel-inspired novel I loved.

Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand - My review.
The second best angel-inspired novel I adored. It doesn't bore and for a change, the male protagonist is human.

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake - My review.
My favorite horror novel. Feelings, oh goodness. Feelings.

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1)by Sarah J. Maas - My review.
One of my most anticipated novels this year that every page, every word I loved! There's no justice that I could give on the beauty this one has. I loved it and it is one of my all time favorites now.

As 2013 is nearing, I know a lot of good titles will be published and I couldn't be any happier about that! Thank you also to everyone who have been a part of my 2012! You rock! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...