Saturday, September 21, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (32): THE BOOKSIGNING EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

 

GIFTED:
- Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook

BORROWED:
- Uprising (Children of the Gods #2) by Jessica Therrien
- Indelible (The Twixt #1) by Dawn Metcalf 
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

BOUGHT: (Best Sellers, Robinsons Galleria)
- Red Glove (Curse Workers #2) by Holly Black
- The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #5) by Michael Scott
- The Everafter by Amy Huntley
- The Gathering (Darkness Rising #1) by Kelley Armstrong
- The Reckoning (Darkest Powers Trilogy #3) by Kelley Armstrong

A huge haul, ha? Indeed! Thank you so much to Kai of Amaterasu Reads for gifting Nobody But Us ARC and for lending Indelible. Thank you also to Dianne of Oops, I Read a Book Again for lending Uprising and The Distance Between Us.

I wasn't supposed to buy anything YET because there's a huge book fair I would attend the next day however, the books I bought (the only paperback was Red Glove) were on 70 and 50% off! So why not give in? I was just annoyed with myself because I grabbed The Reckoning thinking it was The Gathering's Book 3 only to find it wasn't. But it was still a good haul!
What did you get this week? Happy weekend, Blurbies!

13 comments:

  1. I just got approved for Indelible too. :) Hope to read it soon. And The Distance Between Us was amazing!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, hope you check it out then!

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome haul. I have no restraint either. Nice haul.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul! I loved The Distance Between Us, it was so good. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Ive been hearing nothing but good things about it! Thanks, Pam!

      Delete
  4. Ha, despite the mess up, it's still a fantastic haul. I can't even point out any. Anyhow, I'm starting Indelible soon since I got a review copy from Harlequin Teen and I can't wait to see what I think of it since I've heard a few mixed things. I hope you enjoy all of your books, Kate!

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I hope you like Red Glove- Holly Black's Curse Workers is one of my favourite series. Also, Kelley Armstrong is always a good read! Your haul has pretty much reminded me that I need to read more contemporary. Anyway, enjoy!

    -P.E. @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I would really have to get to the Curse Workers series soon!

      Delete
  6. I've had nobody but us for months now and have yet to read it.

    I heard it was really good too so I should probably get on it and read it already!

    Lots of great books this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...