Wednesday, April 30, 2014

APRIL 2014 RECAP + BOOK OF THE MONTH.


What a way to wrap up the month! Been into a lot of stress lately but am still thankful that blessed and I have friends to go to whenever I feel off beat! I haven't posted much (much positive reviews either) this month but I surely did experience another awesome bookish signing! Let's get on it!

April 01 - New Release Picks!

April 05 - Stacking the Shelves (45): The Collective Haul Edition v2.0

April 11 - 3/5 stars for Jolene Perry's THE SUMMER I FOUND YOU.

April 17 - 2/5 stars for Rainbow Rowell's FANGIRL.

April 24 - 2/5 stars for Kiersten White's THE CHAOS OF STARS.

April 27 - TAHEREH MAFI, RANSOM RIGGS AND VERONICA ROSSI IN MANILA 2014.

April 28 - 3/5 stars for Jenny Han's TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE.

April 30 - APRIL 2014 RECAP + BOOK OF THE MONTH.



Unfortunately for this month, I won't feature any books from the list of what I read. The highest I've rated was 3 stars and in order to be featured, it has to be 4 stars up. Ummm, maybe next month.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, it's too bad that you didn't have a good reading month. Hope that May will bring you more wonderful reads. Also, I'm doing the Recap post, if you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...