Saturday, November 1, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVED (57): THE BOOK SIGNING EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

I bought these books for #JennandLissainPH Book Signing last September 22, yep, before my birthday. I swapped my post for last week's Stacking the Shelves apparently. Some were bought from National Bookstore's Sale at Glorietta 1 Branch in Makati.

I still haven't written my recap yet after months (OMG I KNOW RIGHT) but that has been remedied already. Here's the link to my ever so late recap. Anyway, I had fun during the signing and I've learned so much after Lissa's inspiration behind Starters and Jenn's work as an Editor. I also took pictures of my newly build Gundam: Gouf Ignited and Garazzo, both HGs.

But as last as usual, here's my book haul.


BOUGHT:

* Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan
* Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver (review here)
* Enders (Starters #2) by Lissa Price (signed)
* Starters (Starters #1) by Lissa Price (signed) (review here)
* The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (signed)
* Pulse (Pulse #1) by Patrick Carman

GIFTED:

* Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire

Thank you so much Lyra of Defiantly Deviant for my pretty copy of Timepiece and thank you National Bookstore!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

16 comments:

  1. It's always awesome to meet authors and get them to sign books for you. I hope you love all your new books indeed.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! And yes, meeting authors is the best thing ever!

      Delete
  2. I love having signed books! :-) I hope you enjoy your new additions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved both Starters and Enders, but I wasn't a fan of Requiem due to the ending! I hope you enjoy all of your books!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starters/Enders is such a great duology! I am in the minority when I say that I really liked everything about Requiem - I hope you will like it too!
    Happy reading!

    Here's mine:
    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-75-october-2014-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your blog! So colorful.
    You have very interesting books! I hope you enjoy them!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had fun at the book signing! But yay, The Geography of You and Me, loved it, she's my go-to author when I need something light and fun. ;)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I would enjoy it. I didn't truly enjoy Statistical..

      Delete
  7. I have quite a few of these books that I really need to read! It looks like you added some really great books to your haul this week, I hope that you enjoy all of them! Happy reading! :]

    You can check out my STS HERE

    Tiffany
    Beneath the Jacket Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pic of your haul. It looks like it could have been taken in the 80s. Very anachronistic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used VSCoCam application on my phone to edit it! :D Used M3 filter and adjusted the contrast a bit. Glad you loved it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...