Tuesday, March 31, 2015

MARCH 2015 RECAP + BOOK OF THE MONTH.


I read some good books this month and am getting the hang out of reading/blogging again. I don't post as much as before but am happy that am no longer in a reading slump. I was a little busy applying for jobs and it took some time before I got hired! I will start working on a morning shift April 13th! I feel alive again!! Oh, and helleeeeew book shopping!! (Well, soon after I paid my dues!)

March 01 - New release picks.

March 02 - February 2015 recap + Book of the Month.

March 04 - Waiting on Wednesday pick: Morning Star (Red Rising #3) by Pierce Brown.

March 06 - 4 stars for Marie Rutkoski's The Winner's Crime.

March 10 - 8 stars for Jodi Meadows' The Orphan Queen.

March 13 - 3 stars for Catherine Doyle's Vendetta.

March 21 - 3 stars for Ann Aguirre's Mortal Danger.

March 27 - 4 stars (and so much love) for Sara Raasch's Snow Like Ashes.

March 29 - Emily Lockhart in Manila 2015 Book Signing Recap.

March 31 - March 2015 Recap + Book of the Month.


There are two titles vying for this month's BOTM spot but one weighs heavier than the other (as always). I loved both books to bits but I have to only pick one. There's no more questioning needed for this because this book reigns this month's lovely spot.


"The Orphan Queen gilded dark past to a deceitful present. Stirring and engaging, this world of hidden identities and full blast badassery irresistibly grabs one's best in an utterly extrafreakingordinary way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...