Saturday, September 26, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (67): THE SALE GEM FINDS EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
Last week, during Kiera Cass' second book signing in Manila, my blogger friends and I noticed this teeny tiny table in the corner with books that are 99PHP (2$?) each. So while waiting for the event to start (and of course, while chit-chatting), we checked it out. Most of the hard bounds on top of the stack were adult/non fiction books so you know how it goes when there's sale, right? We rummaged the table. THESE ARE MY GEM FINDS.

(Except for The One which was my MIBF2015 haul)
- Until It Hurts to Stop by Jennifer R. Hubbard
- Infinityglass (Hourglass #3) by Myra McEntire
- Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross (4 star review)

Been wanting to own Until It Hurts to Stop for a while now because I'm curious about it so when Dianne handed me this copy, I snagged it from her hand and didn't let go! I also now have a complete Hourglass Trilogy (thanks, Lyra for book 2). Can't wait to marathon it! And I bagged Tempest because we toured it in 2012 and loved it but I didn't own it!

WHAT A STEAL, RIGHT? ONLY FOR 6$ AND I GOT TO GO HOME WITH 3 HARD BOUNDS!

THANK YOU NATIONAL BOOKSTORE AND POWERBOOKS FOR TAKING ALL MY MONEY! LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...