Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE READS (02)


Here I am again dreading to write my reviews for this post but I think I will be at peace with myself soon enough. It is absolutely hard to DNF books much more write reviews about them but someone's gotta do it. I am absolutely surprised with the books I could not finish for different reasons.


Just too slow for me. I reached 40% on my eARC but just couldn't go on any further. Will try again once I get my hardbounds.

Thank you HarperCollins International for the eARC!

Maybe because I was disheartened by how Jodi unfollowed me on Twitter after being with her even before Incarnate came out. Even if I loved The Orphan Queen so much, I can't right now after 127 pages in. Maybe in the future.

Thank you Amaterasu Reads for the ARC!

After all the trouble I experienced just to get this book, here I freaking am, DNF-ing it. I started reading thing at the peak of my reading slump but I will definitely finish it. I am halfway through anyway.

12% in and I stopped. I wasn't in the mood to continue. I will pick it up again maybe when I my finished copy.

Thank you HarperCollins International for the eARC!



My blurb from my full review: "The Star-Touched Queen didn't capture my taste at all. I wish there was more to it than just fancy wordings. I would have loved the concept it if was kept simple but striking." Gave this one 2 stars.

Thank you so much St. Martin's Griffin for the electronic ARC!

Okay, do not panic. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH but I just don't have time yet to finish it. It is very hard for me to read from my Kindle app so pardon me. I will by the finished copy soon!

Thank you so much Random House for the electronic ARC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...