Saturday, July 2, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (81): THE BOOKOUTLET HAUL EDITION P2.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
This is the promised part two of my #KateHoardsatBO series. My first Book Outlet Haul is up HERE. I just got my second package a few nights back but I was not quite happy with how the shipping company handled my books. More to that on Part 3. For the meantime, here's the rest of the books I got from my first consolidated Book Outlet package.


BOUGHT FROM BOOKOUTLET:


Thank you so much, BookOutlet and Shipping Cart!
What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea The Conspiracy of Us was on BookOutlet! I really want to buy it now!! I got both Plus One and Something Real from BookOutlet before and enjoyed them both. :D I'm reading Kiss of Deception right now via audiobook. I hope you like your picks Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...