Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (21): HOOKED BY LIZ FICHERA.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.
*05/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

Expected Publication Date: February 1, 2013
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Add to Goodreads
When Native American Fredericka ‘Fred’ Oday is invited to become the only girl on the school’s golf team, she can’t say no. This is an opportunity to shine, win a scholarship and go to university, something no one in her family has done.

But Fred’s presence on the team isn’t exactly welcome — especially not to rich golden boy Ryan Berenger, whose best friend was kicked off the team to make a spot for Fred.

But there’s no denying that things are happening between the girl with the killer swing and the boy with the killer smile...

GET HOOKED ON A GIRL NAMED FRED.

Honestly, the cover made me fall in love with it. I've seen mixed ratings on Goodreads but still, I would give it a shot. Let's see what this novel has to offer.

What did you pick this week?

14 comments:

  1. Loving this cover. Story sounds amazing also.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice! I personally love this cover more than the US one. It's honestly still not a great representation of the actual book, in my opinion, but it sure is pretty! I just expected there to be a lot more hot romance than there actually was. I really hope you like the book! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope too! And I wish they wouldn't change this cover! Its gorg!

      Delete
  4. I'd not heard of this book until now. Thanks for sharing. Surprised that this isn't up on Netgalley or Edelweiss since it's releasing soon. Enjoy!

    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-01232013.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to that one too!! If you have, come visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! Haven't heard of this, but I'm glad you chose it! Def. going on the TBR!
    -Beth @ YA Vixens
    My WoW!

    Check out our swag giveaway of The Archived!
    Vixen's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been eyeing this for quite some time now! Awesome giveaway BTW!

      Delete
  7. I love her name, haha. I wouldn't want to be called Fred myself, but it's so unique :p

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is actually the first I've heard of this book! It sounds pretty good though!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...