Saturday, April 20, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (19)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.


BOUGHT:
- Mila 2.0 (MILA 2.0 #1) by Debra Driza

Okay. So I went to National Book Store Glorietta and I was so surprised to see that they carry tons of new titles I have never thought they would sell. As soon as I saw Mila, I grabbed it because there were only 2 copies available. Then I roamed around and grabbed several titles but then I started feeling bad about overspending on books. I dropped the rest but I then felt like one title wouldn't suffice. And then and then!!! I saw Etiquette and OMG I squealed! So I headed directly to the counter, went home and hugged these babies! Best buy ever! HAHA

HAPPY WEEKEND, LOVELY PEOPLE!

26 comments:

  1. MILA 2.0 was an awesome book!! I hope you like it. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Hear a lot about Mila 2.0. Read Gail's book and it was pretty good. Hope you enjoy both!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read both so I really hope you enjoy them. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed MILA 2.0 - I hope you like it! Great books & enjoy!

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read Mila 2.0, I already have it as an ebook and I really want to read Etiquette & Espionage! Happy Reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read Etiquette & Espionage since I first heard it was going to be released! Love the cover! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked Etiquette. Mila gets way better in the second half so keep going at it. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought Etiquette last night! I can't wait to read it. It looks like so much fun. I hope you enjoy your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so hard not to spend all your money on books! Great choices. I read and enjoyed Mila and have Etiquette on my Kindle, but haven't read it yet. Both covers are so pretty. Happy reading!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great new books! Enjoy!

    Here's my haul: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/04/sundays-weekly-book-recap-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard both books are really good! Haven't had the chance to pick them up, but I will soon-ish. lol. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting to get a copy of Mila 2.0 but I missed out on ordering last week's signing :(

    My STS

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...