Wednesday, June 19, 2013

REVIEW: FOREVER TOO FAR (FALLEN TOO FAR #3) BY ABBI GLINES.

Title: Forever Too Far (Fallen Too Far #3)
Author: Abbi Glines
Edition: eBook
Published: June 9, 2013
Pages: 309
Source: Amazon
Category: New Adult
Trailer: not applicable
Synopsis:

Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?
Forever Too Far is delicious!

I tweeted this several days back that it would be hard for me to see this series end. Aside from it was the first ever New Adult series I read, I just devoured it! I loved how sexy it was and how I was engulfed by the novel so saying goodbye would be difficult! But Forever Too Far is just the right ending to a hellish hot novel with a hellish hot character.

After Rush won over Blaire back, they start to plan their wedding. However, Rush isn't prepared to deal with his rock star father, Dean, yet. What's worse is Nat, his bitch of a sister, is trying to break all hell's loose with her too much insecurity and pain. Rush is torn between his family dilemma and Blaire. But Blaire feels like she isn't the priority. That Nan would always come first.

Honestly, Forever Too Far is just like reading Never Too Far. The only difference is that some POVs had been added. Nan's case was just a little bit exaggerated and I don't feel like it was necessary anymore. There could have been more to it, I would have loved to see few more changes.

Rush will always be hellish hot in my eyes. No matter how overprotective he could get, I will forever be amazed by his overall personality. He isn't only hot or sexy but man enough. Man enough to face responsibility and keep everything real. The song he made for Blaire made my ovaries explode ten times! He's definitely swoon and drool worthy! However, I find Blaire too sensitive in this novel. At some point, she got me irritated already. But since she's pregnant, I'm giving her credit for it. Though she remained a good friend and a good person all throughout, I could forgive her for being spoiled. And yes, I agree with Louisse Ang about this: I TOTALLY DIG DEAN FINLAY. Oh God.

Forever Too Far will make you hot two ways: sexually and emotionally. It is sexy and so romantic that swooning wouldn't do it justice! It is also have a heart of its own. A heart where forgiveness and healing can be found! The right ending to a pleasurably awesome series! Highly recommended!

VERDICT:
"No, I'm not waiting any longer to change your last name."

2 comments:

  1. I know there were a lot of positive reviews on this, but it was very weak. There were misspellings, words missing, and the story line just did not follow through. I really wanted to like this, it started strong, but just failed. Blaire was strong one second, and totally weak the next, it was just not well written. I have read many good authors, and this story just was not it. Cheers to everyone who liked it!

    Marlene Detierro (Alaska Fishing Lodge)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...