Thursday, August 1, 2013

AUGUST 2013 RELEASES.


I know a lot of bloggers have been doing this and I want to join the excitement and fun of showcasing books to be released! Note that all these info I copied from Goodreads so release dates might change. Anyway, here are my picks for the month!


August 6 - The Uprising (The Forsaken #2) by Lisa M. Stasse (Simon and Schuster)
August 6 - Elegy (Watersong #4) by Amanda Hocking (St. Martin's Griffin)
August 6 - Gated by Amy Christine Parker (Random House)




August 13 - False Sight (False Memory #2) by Dan Krokos (Hyperion)
August 13 - Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn #2) by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian (Simon and Schuster)
August 15 - Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke (Dial)



August 20 - Asylum by Madeleine Roux (Harper Children's)
August 20 - Soulbroken (Legacy of Tril #2) by Heather Brewer (Dial)
August 20 - The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle 
August 23 - Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young (Simon Pulse)


August 27 - Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan (Knopf)
August 27 - The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider (Katherine Tegen)
August 27 - The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson (Greenwillow Books)


August 27 - Deception (Defiance #2) by C.J. Redwine (Balzer + Bray)
August 27 - Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas (Bloomsbury)

Am really anticipating Deception and Crown of Midnight because I totally fell in love with Defiance and Throne of Glass! I could even sell my kidneys for ARCs of these and that's how desperate I am to get early copies! HAHA I enjoyed making this post especially Goodreads-ing the dates and Google-ing how to post pictures side by side! Took me a while because I am OCD like that but I liked how it looked!

So Blurbies, what are your most anticipated releases for the month? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...