Saturday, August 10, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (26)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

I attended Kiera Cass' Blogger Forum and Book Signing last weekend (recap will be posted tomorrow) and I got several books to showcase this week. There's one particular title that partly made my life complete though. Check this out.


BORROWED:
- THE DREAM THIEVESSSSSSSSSSSSS (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Transparent (Transparent #1) by Natalie Whipple
- Rush (The Game #1) by Eve Silver

BOUGHT: (National Book Store)
- The Selection (Hardbound) by Kiera Cass *SIGNED*
- The Elite (Hardbound) by Kiera Cass *SIGNED*

First of all, thank you SO SO MUCH to my LADY friend, Louisse from The Soul Sisters for always being generous! She didn't hesitate lending her ARC of THE DREAM THIEVESSSSSSSS! OMG that just completed one fourth of my wishlist and I CAN'T EVEN!! Second thing, thank you SO MUCH to Dani from Book Whales for lending her ARCs of Transparent and Rush! I've been meaning to buy my copies for a while now but couldn't find any locally so yay!! AND FINALLY, I have 2 signed copies of The Selection and 2 signed The Elites but I am keeping the hard bounds for myself and giving away the paperbacks on the blog! (it will be ready by tomorrow).

WHAT DID YOU GET THIS WEEK, BLURBIES? HAPPY WEEKEND!

25 comments:

  1. OOoh nice haul! Hope you enjoy all these!

    My STS will be up on Sunday, stop by then if you can!


    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA yeah, my time is ahead of yours, Jes but don't worry! I will def check out your STS! :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful. Dream Thieves is going to be awesome. My STS will be up tomorrow. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're giving away signed copies! So generous! And I'm so happy for you for The Dream Thieves!!! Happy reading, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE DREAM THIEVES!!! Yeah, that's all. haha. Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought The Selection was an interesting read, but I haven't picked up the sequel yet because the reviews have been so-so.
    I need to read Maggie Stiefvater's series because I've heard amazing things about it.
    I hope you enjoy your books! :)

    Nick - My Haul


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nick, you should probably start reading The Raven Boys!

      Delete
  6. Transparent is such a good read but wow the US cover is so different. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have "Rush" sitting at home waiting to be read. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. I love love love The Selection series! I also really need to read all the other books. Hope you enjoy them all! Now following via Bloglovin'.
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura!! Thank you for following! <3 I liked The Selection more than The Elite!

      Delete
  9. Ooooh The Dream Thieves, nice! Well, I'll definitely be looking forward to your review. Happy reading!

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot wait to start Transparent and Rush. I didn't really care for Cass' books myself.
    Hope you enjoy all the reads!

    My haul
    My DESIGNS blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read Transparent. I hope you enjoy your books!

    New GFC follower

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed the Selection and The Elite. I hope you do too! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read them already! I just bought hardbounds for the signing :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...