Saturday, August 31, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (29): THE WHITE EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.


BOUGHT: (Fullybooked, Fort)
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Program (Program #1) by Suzanne Young
- The Uprising (The Forsaken #2) by Lisa M. Stasse
- Poison by Bridget Zinn
- A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly #2) by Susan Dennard

2 weeks ago, I went crazy again and bought books I wasn't supposed to buy yet. These weren't added on my budget so I suffered a little for a week. HAHA Would do anything for books! And I liked what titles I bought and the reason why this is titled THE WHITE EDITION is simply because The Program is the first white book I owned. I wasn't planning on getting Eleanor and Park in paperback but I can't wait any longer! HAHA It would have doubled the WHITE part.

What did you get this week, Blurbies?
HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!

20 comments:

  1. LOL. I like that you called it The White Edition. You have a good selection of books this week. I hope you love your new books. They look fantastic. Come visit me on Saturday as my STS will be up then.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of books. I really loved Eleanor and Park and The Program. :-) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED Eleanor and Park and The Program. Enjoy!

    See how I stacked my shelves this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice haul! Haven't read these, but hope you love them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my editions of STS should be called Overload and Too Much editions! I am addicted to free books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Program and A Darkness Strange and Lovely were fabulous books and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did! :)
    Enjoy your reads!

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul. I can't wait to read Poison and The Program. Happy reading!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least you spent your money on something worthwhile

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep meaning to get to "Eleanor and Park". I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Program and Poison are both on my Want-to-read list. Hope you enjoy them! Happy Reading!
    -Now Following!

    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...