Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY (#1) FAVORITE BOOKS WITH X SETTING.

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They have topics set every week adn we just have to showcase our answers anyway we want to!
Top Ten Favorite Books With X Setting.

The Walking Dead Volume 1: Days Gone By. - I am not sure if this would count. I don't want the breakout to happen but I am just curious, how is it like living in a world where zombies outnumber humans? I mean, I EVEN HAVE MY ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL KIT READY!

Black City. - This is a very diverse world because of the unique Darklings and what type of creatures they are. (My review.)

Across The Universe. - Wouldn't you want to sleep and be waken up several decades in to the future? (My review.)

Throne of Glass. - The whole Endovier is just a place I know I would want to see and explore. Who knows, I might bump into Celaena and Dorian. (My review.)

Die For Me. - Just one word: PARISSSSSSSS! (My review.)

The Hunger Games. - This is my first dystopian read and I fell in love with it. The world might be cruel and hard, but picturing these unique and well organized Districts is just phenomenal!

Game of Thrones. - One word again: WESTEROS. Come on, wouldn't you want to see Westeros? Don't worry, I am going to kill Geoffrey myself HA!

All Our Yesterdays. - A world where time traveling machine exists intrigues me to death like I've been imaging stuff like this since I was 12 and reliving such thought in this novel is fantastic! I seriously want to go back 1997! (My review)

The Son of Neptune. - Yay for a world where awesometastical DEMIGODS are alive! (My review)


Harry Potter. - Not only because of Europe but HOGWARTS, people! HOGWARTS! AAAAAAH!

So there was so much fan-girling over there! I didn't stick with just one setting though hence the "X" setting LOL! This post would be my first Top Ten Tuesday and I want to know what do you have for this week's topic! THIS IS DEF FUN!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read most of these, but lots of them are on my TBR pile. One of these days I'm really going to get to them. I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOTS of great books here!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT

    Stop by my giveaway if you have a moment!

    Jess @ Such A Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hogwarts made it to my list too. In my opinion, it's the perfect setting!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...