Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY (#3).

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They have topics set every week adn we just have to showcase our answers anyway we want to!
Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters.

1. Severus Snape (Harry Potter Series)
When I learned his secrets, my heart was just blown into pieces because OMG Snape ILY
2. Simon Lewis (The Mortal Instruments Series)
He's cool, funny, smart and rational! He's the perfect one to balance Clary and Jace.
3. Aaron Warner (Shatter Me Series)
DO I REALLY HAVE TO SAY WHYYYYY
4. Macon Duchaness (Caster Chronicles Series)
He's one of the characters I loved in Beautiful Darkness and he made me cry in Beautiful Creatures

5. Finnick Odair (The Hunger Games Trilogy)
AGAIN, SHOULD I STILL HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS WHYYY 
6. Cam Briel (Fallen Series)
I think he's HOTTER than Daniel
7. Jun (Ink)
I think he's hotter than Tomo
8. Cade Winston (Losing It series)
PERFECT BOYFRIEND MATERIAL 

9. Woods Kerrington (Fallen Too Far Series)
I wanted to know more from his character that whatever I got from the series wasn't enough
10. JACOB BLACK (Twilight Series)
OMG like Jacob's character is the BOMB because aside from he is sexy and hot, his snarky attitude, loyal friendship and ever loving heart just melted my life

I think I didn't really justify why these are the most memorable secondary characters. I just fan-girled! LOL! But yes, these are my picks because they're awesome like that and.. HOT! Couldn't think of a girl character though!

How about you, Blurbies? Who did you pick?

12 comments:

  1. I nearly picked Snape, but I went for Luna and Neville! Great list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list! I almost added Woods to my list because I do love him so much. Can't wait for his next book next month!

    And yes to Jun from Ink! He was so interesting!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I love Simon and Snape, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Severus Snape has been my favorite since book 1 <3 AND FINNICK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Nice picks!! Loved Severus by the end too! I think we all did, I think J.K. really surprised us all in book 6 with his memories and of course in the final book too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost picked Jacob! But I always considered him the most important character in Twilight lolol Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Snape, such a valiant anti-hero.

    Braine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...