Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY.. (33)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.

Expected Publication Date: October 10, 2013
Publisher: Dutton Children's
Add To Goodreads
The heartrending conclusion—from Willem’s POV—to the romantic duet of novels that began with Allyson’s story in Just One Day

After spending an amazing day and night together in Paris, Just One Year is Willem’s story, picking up where Just One Day ended. His story of their year of quiet longing and near misses is a perfect counterpoint to Allyson’s own as Willem undergoes a transformative journey, questioning his path, finding love, and ultimately, redefining himself.
Because Willem. Because Willem's POV. Because I can't stop thinking WHAT happened to him. Because he has to explain himself. OMG. I really really loved Just One Day. If I am not mistaken, it was one of the first contemporary novels I read that got me hooked. And you have no idea how much I envy those lovely bloggers who got an ARC of Just One Year. All I can do is to like their post and stare at their haul like how miserable my life truly is. I deeply need this. I do! Like how much I need DOUBLE HAPPINESS in my life.

Here's my review of Just One Day.

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read Just One Day yet (pitchforks down people, it's on the TBR Soon list) but I'm just as excited about this. Maybe slightly less. I get a little stabby seeing people with an ARC, too so I share your pain. Just a little while longer now. : )

    Great pick!
    Jessie Marie Reads (My WoW)
    New Bloglovin Follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I know right! I wanna grab the ARC from my monitor LOL

      Delete
  2. I haven't read the first book yet, but I'm meaning to read it. I'll wait for this one to come out as well, so I can read it back to back.
    I hope you'll enjoy this as much as the first book! :)
    Happy reading!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nick! I actually do that to other series, like Legend. I am just waiting for Champion to be released so I could buy all three and read back to back as well :)

      Delete
  3. I loved the first book so much! I'm so excited for this one! Check out my WoW at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Not a contemp reader myself, but still hope you enjoy it! It's always great to get the guy's point of view after reading the girl's!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...