Saturday, September 7, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (30): COLLECTOR'S EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.


BOUGHT: (National Bookstore, Greenbelt 2)
- Frozen (Heart of Dread #1) by Melissa de la Cruz, Michael Johnston
- Icons (Icons #1) by Margaret Stohl
- Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
- Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Mead
- Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare

I went to National Book Store's sale at the Greenbelt 2 branch last weekend but I was sad to ONLY see a few titles on sale. I was kind of expecting like, A LOT of titles but naaaaa. Maybe I went to the wrong branch. So I got Frozen, Icons, BR AND Clockwork Princess Collector's Edition (which is my first Collector's Item) 20% off and Spirit Bound 70% off. I almost emptied the rack because I was trying to find Vampire Academy 1-3 on sale but ugh! I couldn't find them! But am happy with this loot because I was able to save almost 60% off of the total price! Isn't that nice? After this, I went to Fullybooked and bought couple of books again (CRAZY I KNOW) but I will post that on STS for next week!

What did you get? Happy weekend, beautiful Blurbies!

23 comments:

  1. I really need to read more VA book, really liked the first one. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I always like bargains! :D I hope you enjoy them all.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Icons has such a grogeous cover and I hope you enjoy that one! Beautiful Redemption was the best out of the entire series for me. Lena totally redeemed herself in my eyes. I love VA series and I don't know if you have read them already (since you were looking for the first three books), but it's really one of my favorite series ever. I loved Clockwork Princess--again, the best book of the series (except for the ending which was a bit awkward and weird). I hope you enjoy all of your books and what a great way to get them. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! :) Hope you enjoy them all!

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frozen looks good, happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOooh very nice! Love Vampire Academy! It was the series that brought me back to YA because people let me know that Paranormal YA was starting to be born!

    My STS goes up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many of those are on my TBR list. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vampire Academy is awesome. I love that series. Great haul of books this week. Icons is very good, if you can get past the first 25 pages, then it really gets better.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love book deals! Especially when they're on really good books, like Spirit Bound! You have a really good haul this week.

    Enjoy your books. :)
    My STS: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-4-eight-is-great.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clockwork Princes, best ending ever! Clare will have a hard time topping that one.

    Braine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frozen sounds so good. Enjoy your haul! :)

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! Spirit Bound I have read and loved and the other 4 are on my want-to-read or TBR lists! Happy Reading!

    *Following your blog*

    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...