Saturday, September 14, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (31): THE HARPERCOLLINS EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.


FOR REVIEW:
- What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) by Kat Zhang
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
- Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles #2) by Kat Zhang
- Deception (Defiance #2) by C.J. Redwine
- The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy #1) by Sherry Thomas
- Seven Wonders Book 2: Lost in Babylon (Seven Wonders #2) by Peter Lerangis

I was supposed to post my Book Haul Part 2 today but these babies came in the mail the other day and I just have to make way for them! I've waited 2 months for these and I was so stoked to finally get them!

I would really like to give GINORMOUS THANKS to Sarah (and Megan) of HarperCollins and to HarperCollins for sending these in! Thank you ever so so much you guys! You really do know how to make someone happy!! ILYSM!! I feel such a legit book blogger because of you!

I am also about to prep up in a few minutes because I will be attending a book signing today! I cannot wait to see my lovely #PHBloggers team and to meet Margaret Stohl, Alyson Noel and Melissa De La Cruz! THIS IS GON BE AWESOME!

What did you add to your lovely bookshelves this week?
HAPPY WEEKEND, BLURBIES!

14 comments:

  1. WOWOW! I'm so jealous! Haha, lucky. I hope you like them all! Can't wait to see what you think of them! :D
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul of books. I hope you love em all. They all look so beautiful. Harper has some wonderful titles. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I even need to comment on your books. Awesome haul! Oh, and have fun at the signing! So jealous of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing haul :-) You're very lucky! I hope that you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HarperCollins is fantastic! Happy reading with all the awesome books you've got :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what a hard copy ARC looks like any more. I have these books in E-ARC's. Hope you enjoy all your new babies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually saw The Beginning of Everything earlier today but I'm probably going to buy it during MIBF because everything from NBS there is 20% off...EEEEEEKKKKKK!!! -flails like Margaret-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...