Saturday, September 28, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (33): THE 34TH MIBF 2013 EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.


BOUGHT: (Fullybooked, MIBF)
- The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring #1) by Kiki Hamilton
- Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth

So after my Book Signing impulsive buying, the next day I went to MIBF. It was kind of our LOCAL version of BEA/ALA. The books I bought were all 20% off. I actually had a list with me but it was useless the moment I entered the fair. The only title I was able to buy from my list was Obsidian and mind you, it was the LAST copy. So I think, it was meant to be. Also, I saw the LAST copy of Insurgent's Collector's Edition so again, you know, meant to happen. HAHAHA! This haul was supposed to be all paperback, but Insurgent was just laying around and it called me! HAHAHAHA!

Here are some pictures from the fair! (and here's my post for last year's!)
Clockwise: Me, Dianne, Eunice and Lois!
Clockwise: This year's paperback from Fullybooked; and Publishers at NBS' booth!
My second year at MIBF with Fullybooked!
AS A RESULT OF THESE NON-STOP IMPULSIVE BUYING, BOOK BUYING BAN WILL COMMENCE TILL DECEMBER! WISH ME LUCK!
What did you get this week, Blurbies! Enjoy your weekend!

12 comments:

  1. That is a pretty Insurgent edition :D! Good luck with your buying ban and enjoy these books!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel! IKR!!!!! I love it! <3 Thank you, I really need to save!

      Delete
  2. LOL. Book Bans don't work. I like the cover for the Collector's Editon of Insurgent. Great haul of books. My STS post will be up tommorw.


    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour! And the Insurgent collector's edition is so pretty. Good luck on your book buying ban mwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! My dad missed this. Awesome score on that collector's edition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week! I really need to start reading books by JLA, I see them everywhere. Happy readding :)

    Old follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaaaaaaaa... I am a ball of envy right now. *sighs* If only plane fare is cheap then I would have attended the MIBF.

    And yay to the Collector's edition of Insurgent. The spine alone already looks gorgeous. It's definitely worth the money, Kate. :D

    Have fun reading your beauties.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...