Saturday, February 15, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (43): THE COLLECTIVE EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

I haven't done an STS post for the longest time because of the 2-month blog hiatus I was on. I was still a little lazy to do this today but I am starting to lose track of what I got. I was auto-approved by Harper Collins on Edelweiss and Harlequin Teen on Netgalley a few months back so I hoarded a ton of eARCs. Unfortunately, I didn't know that these eARCs would expire. Gaaaah. So I redownloaded some and sent them over my Kindle. Giselle from Booknerd.ca told me that eARCs on Kindle doesn't expire so am sharing it with you. Here are the books I got for the past several weeks:


BOUGHT:
- Unite Me (Shatter Me #1.5, 2.5) by Tahereh Mafi
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
- If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman
- Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
- Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
- Interim Goddess of Love (Interim Goddess of Love #1) by Mina V. Esguerra
- Queen of the Clueless (Interim Goddess of Love #2) by Mina V. Esguerra

GIFTED:
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- The Complete Novels of Jane Austen by Jane Austen

FOR REVIEW:
- The Children Who Time Lost by Marvin Amazon
- Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard
- Pretty Sly (Pretty Crooked #2) by Elisa Ludwig
- Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion #1) by Aimee Carter
- Infinite (Newsoul #3) by Jodi Meadows
- Resist (Breathe #2) by Sarah Crossan
- Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
- Panic by Lauren Oliver



E-ARCS FOR REVIEW:
- The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
- Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
- Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu
- Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends #1) by Kelley Armstrong
- Wanderers (Wasteland #2) by Susan Kim, Laurence Klavan
- Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
- Death Sworn (Death Sworn #1) by Leah Cypess
- Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
- Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White
- Elusion by Claudia Gabel, Cheryl Klam
- The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
- (Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn
- The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik
- Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff
- The Eighth Day (Eighth Day #1) by Dianne K. Salerni
- After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum
- Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
- The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex #1) by Lindsay Cummings
- Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe) by Rosamund Hodge
Thank you ever so so much National Book Store, Ministop SLEX, my friend Roming from Jeddah, Eunice, author Marvin Amazon, Sarah and Megan of Hapercollins, Lisa of Harlequin Teen, Tina of Abrams and Chronicle UK, Edelweiss and Netgalley!!

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I did the same with the eARC's after my approval on Edelweiss. They are irresistible! I see Unhinged on your stack of books, awesome. I really want to read that one. Enjoy :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, these are a lot of books! And this is your best StS post ever! That Jane Austen collection looks so fab and gah, that cover of Elusion is terrif! Can't wait to see your reviews of these amazing books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good books!! I'm just reading Ignite Me and I'm loving it!! I have about 50 pages left and I can't wait to see how it ends!!
    I bought unhinged the day it came out and I still have yet to read it. *looks away ashamed* I was so excited for it and I haven't even begun to start reading it :(
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/02/stacking-shelves-73.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...