Saturday, March 1, 2014

MARCH 2014 RELEASES.


Woah. Time really do fly so fast! Couldn't comprehend how it's March already! Am still making my way slowly to the blogging world and it is a little bit difficult. I have a ton of review books (both in print and eARCs) but am not stressing so much. But these are the books am highly anticipating!

*Info are all from Goodreads so release dates might change*

March 04 - The Nightmare Dilemma (The Arkwell Academy #2) by Mindee Arnett
March 04 - Panic by Lauren Oliver
March 04 - The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski

March 11 - Resistance (Replica Trilogy #2) by Jenna Black
March 13 - The Assassin's Blade: The Throne of Glass Novellas by Sarah J. Maas
March 18 - Elusion by Claudia Gabel, Cheryl Klam

I am super excited to get my copy of The Assassin's Blade!! I asked my local book store to reserve me a copy! Yay! Also, I have read Panic and disliked it. So, what titles are you most excited about? Link me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...