Saturday, June 21, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (49): THE NATIONAL BOOKSTORE EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
I ummm.. bought these books back in April before the Mafi, Riggs and Rossi in Manila #VTRinPH book signing and unfortunately, I've been terribly lazy to blog hence the late post. Funny thing was, I had all these books reserved from out local bookstore and then when I was about to check out, my card got declined. (Actually, it was my nephew's card, it wasn't activated at that time.) Damn. So I went back after 3 days and I was so thankful that the lady from the Customer Service area reserved them even though a ton of people were trying to get their copies for the signing. So here you go. It was really embarrassing but funny at the same time!

Also, during the signing, I nearly killed the lady who helps people with their books to be signed. I just unwrapped my hard bound books from the saran wrappers yet she managed to ruin the dust jackets! I was seriously delirious and mad!


BOUGHT: (All from National Bookstore, Glorietta 1)
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
- What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
- Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi
- Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi
- Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
- Scripti Sticky pads for book tabbing

THANK YOU SO MUCH, JB, CHAD AND NATIONAL BOOKSTORE!

8 comments:

  1. Lusting after your hardbound copes <3<3<3 ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah hihihihi and I wish they had sold AATFK in HB that time too!

      Delete
  2. What I thought was true has such a pretty spine :D Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty Spines. I always love seeing what people get every week. This is an awesome cover.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them! Ignite Me was by far my favorite in that series.
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves_21.html
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...