Saturday, July 26, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (51): THE STARBUCKS EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

HELLEW BEAUTIFUL BOOKISH PEOPLE!

After almost a month of not posting StS, I am finally back! So this is another late Stacking the Shelves post because I've purchased these books second week of June if am not mistaken. My life lately has been all about laziness that I have been the most unproductive person around. Seriously.

This was taken at Starbucks in Glorietta 4 (mall) and I think it was the first time I used VSCoCam app to edit the photo (thanks to Sab The Book Eater for teaching me how to use it). I really liked the outcome of this one and it took almost 200 likes on my Instagram account (@TheBookaholicBlurbs). I just quit my job that time and all I wanted to do was just relax and be merry.

I ordered their Caramel Crunch Frappe, if you want to know. Teehee!


BOUGHT: (Fullybooked, Fort)
* Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
* Antigoddess (Goddess War #1) by Kendare Blake
* This is Not a Test (This is Not a Test #1) by Courtney Summers
* Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama (gave it 8/5 stars)

Also, if you haven't read Monstrous Beauty, am begging you guys. Go ahead and read it because it was phenomenal!

Lastly, I will be starting a new meme on the blog. Am not sure though when to start it, tomorrow or on August. It includes bookish photos so if you want to check it out, please be back often! Hee!

Thank you so much, Fullybooked Fort!

What did you get this week? I wanna see your haul!

21 comments:

  1. I really need to read some Courtney Summers. I've heard such good things about her writing! I hope you enjoy your new additions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read some of her books and enjoyed them. Couldn't wait to get on with this!

      Delete
  2. I just added Monstrous Beauty to my TBR. No idea when I'll actually get to it, but it sounds fantastic!

    Happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LETTERS TO THE DEAD <3<3<3<3 It's the female version of Perks, hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read Love Letters to the Dead!!! and I'm also interested in This is Not a Test. Thanks for sharing. I didn't get any books this week but that's because I really am trying to read all the ones I have sitting here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard good things about Love Letters to Dead. Monstrous Beauty wasn't for me, but maybe you will like it.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister has Love Letters to the Dead in her bookshelf and I've heard really good things about it. Monstrous Beauty has been waiting on my wishlist but have not really seen it around. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week. I really want to read Love Letters to the Dead, that one looks like it's going to be really good. I have never heard of Monstrous Beauty, but after a rating like that I must add it to my TBR. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Letters to the Dead is intriguing me, I'll have to look up more about that. Enjoy!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started following via bloglovin and instagram
    Fab book haul
    New follower
    Anna's STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kendare Blake is one of my favourite authors, ever. LOVED Antigoddess, it's giving the Anna series a run for it's money. And I loved Love Letters to the Dead too, I hadn't read many in letter format before so that was different for me, didn't take that long to get into it rather. Ugh, I could so do with Starbucks right now. DELIVER DAMMIT, haha. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...