Sunday, February 1, 2015

FEBRUARY 2015: NEW RELEASE PICKS.

This month, aside from it being the "love month" *groans*, is a month with book releases I am so much anticipating for! I've only picked the ones am absolutely excited for and these are only a handful (and thank goodness, I've got some advance copies to dive into), surely though there are a ton of releases you might be excited about that isn't/aren't included in here. This paragraph isn't making any sense at all but here are my top picks for the month!


February 10 - Seeker (Seeker #1) by Arwen Elys Dayton
February 10 - My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
February 10 - The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons


February 10 - The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
February 10 - Red Queen (Red Queen Trilogy #1) by Victoria Aveyard
February 17 - Better than Perfect by Melissa Kantor

I'll be reading the last 3 books soon!

What are you  most excited about this month's new releases?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...