Sunday, March 1, 2015

MARCH 2015 NEW RELEASES.


Hello my most hated season of all -- SUMMER!

Am starting to dread the unbearable heat as early as now and that's what I astoundingly hate about summer. But I love going to the beach.

So this month, I have 6 most anticipated releases and am sure thrilled to get my hands on these new pretty books. I can't wait to get a job and splurge on books once again. I miss my old life, people. I do.


March 03 - The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski (AM HALFWAY THROUGH THIS AND IT IS SOOOO GOOD!!!)
March 10 - Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
March 10 - Confess by Colleen Hoover


March 10 - The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
March 24 - Half Wild (The Half Bad Trilogy #2) by Sally Green
March 31 - The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

I've got an eARC of Vanishing Girls and will get on to it after I finished TWC. I also have an ARC of The Orphan Queen which I won last year. Am so stoked to read it and am hoping it isn't as slow as Infinite because I definitely gave up on it. I also tried requesting for The Start of Me and You on Netgalley but as expected, I got declined.

What are your most anticipated titles this month?

6 comments:

  1. UGH! WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON THE ORPHAN QUEEN! I HAVE OPEN ROAD SUMMER AND PLANNING TO READ IT THE START OF SUMMER, BUT UGH THE START OF YOU AND ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Confess and Vanishing Girls, too! :)

    - Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to read The Winner's Crime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...