Thursday, December 3, 2015

BOOKISH EVENT: BOOK BLOGGING 101 PANEL TALK.

Hi again, guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
*waves and flails*


November 28 - Saturday, Kai of Amaterasu Reads, Hazel of Stay Bookish, Jesselle of The Life Long Bookworm and I attended the Book Blogging 101 Panel Talk at Fullybooked in Alabang Town Center. This event was hosted by Southville International School and Colleges and THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVER TO BE A PART OF A PANEL! I was nervous but beyond excited! I've always dreamed of being a panelist and when Jesselle offered slots for this, I immediately grabbed the chance! *shouts: I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!* Seriously, this was beyond what I expected. I didn't anticipate that I would have so much fun talking and sharing the bookish love. I was so happy that I get to be with my blogger friends at the same time. Truly a win-win thing for me. Also, thank you Kai and fambam for the ride!


The first thing I did when we arrive was ask Hazel to take a photo of me sitting behind the panel table. It was surreal. HAHAHA! Sorry guys, but I had to tell you how freaking awesome it was to be doing this! The table was setup with YA books, I just usually see this during signings and I cannot freaking believe I'll be the one to sit behind the table HAHA okay so sorry am too much now.


I loved how the Powerpoint presentation pointed every detail needed to be discussed (thanks, ladies. you did such an awesome job! Sorry I wasn't any help at all. You know, life happened.) and I hope that it helped. Also, my favorite part was the Q and A. I felt like am kind of pro when it comes to this and seriously, it was everything I hoped it would be. The group who attended the event didn't look bored or something but they were all intently listening. Most of them are quite familiar to me, I felt I've met them during bookish events. The questions were all great I almost couldn't help myself. I wanted to answer everything. Hazel was so calm, Jesselle was bubbly as always, Kai was so informative and me? NEVER MIND ME GUYS. NEVER MIND. I just babbled nonstop.

Thank you SISC people for the photo!
I would like to thank first, Southville International School and Colleges for hosting such amazing event. This is a great step in building a stronger bookish community locally, in promoting books and reading and in making the internet (social media and other platforms) the base of another level of bookish enthusiasm. I hope other schools would also setup one like this in other for many people to share their love for reading. It isn't only going to pass as a hobby but this is also educational. I believe that events like this would persuade teens to spend their time with things that would benefit them. Also, thank you Fullybooked for accomodating us, my blogger friends for all the love and support, and to those people who attended this event. You guys! You truly made us happy! Not only because you asked brilliant questions or you showed interest in starting a book blog but you know, YOU CAME! Thank you. Thank you all so so much.


THANK YOU AWESOME PEOPLE! THANK YOU!
If you have questions, comment here and I will try my best to answer you. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Looks so much fun! Grabe I wish I was there, but dang life had to be interfering with everything! Glad you guys had a rocking good time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate. So glad I could be there. It's great to hear about other's experience with blogging. I've been doing it on and off for years and I just wanted to meet like-minded people. It was a pleasure to hear from you guys. I hope I can meet with you again and talk about books! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thank you for coming!! It means so much! We always attend book signings so just say hi!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...