Saturday, January 9, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (68): THE YEAR ENDER HAUL EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
Happy, Happy New Year again, guys!

I tried this 2015, guys. I tried. And I failed in so many things. But I know that I didn't try hard enough. I've lived an average life last year that I could not really say it was a blast. But just like in 2014, I learned a lot -- and most importantly, I am happy.

I accumulated all the books since September. I wasn't really in to books/reading/blogging last year but I attended a lot of bookish events! Now, here's what I got:


BOUGHT:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling (this is my second copy!!)
- The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle (Wooot! Been trying to get a hold of this!)
Storm Siren (The Storm Siren Trilogy #1) by Mary Weber (SO. SO. EXCITED. TO. DIVE. IN)
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama (GOTTA GET ME THE HARDBOUND!) *8-star review!*
Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo (FIRST FREAKING ED! OMGGG)
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Thunderbolt Volume 1
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Thunderbolt Volume 2
- One-Punch Man Volume 1
- RX-78-2 Head Bust

GIFTED:
- Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1) by Ilsa J. Bick (Thank you, Kai of Amaterasu Reads!)
- Mystic City (Mystic City #1) by Theo Lawrence (Thank you, Kai of Amaterasu Reads!)
- Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard (Thank you, Leslie of Bibliophile Kid!)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Thunderbolt Volume 3 (Thank you, Don!)
- Pink Instax Mini8 (WOOHOOOOO!! But I wanna get the Raspberry, too!)

FOR REVIEW:
- Waterfall (Teardrop #2) by Lauren Kate
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling (not pictured)
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
- The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire #1) by C.J. Redwine
- Sword and Verse (Sword and Verse #1) by Kathy MacMillan

I cannot wait to read all these fantastic books! I've also got a ton of galleys from Edelweiss! Watch out for my reviews!

Again, thanks eternally to (office secret santa) Don, Amaterasu Reads, (blogger secret santa) Bibliophile Kid, Fullybooked, National Bookstore, Powerbooks, Random House UK, Penguin Random House International and HarperCollins International!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...