Saturday, February 13, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (69): THE SHINY EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
Hi, guys! I only got a few books for the past 2 months. I am trying to limit my book splurge and Gundam hoarding since I am saving money for my first out of the country trip *hopefully* this year. So here's what I got:


GIFTED:
▲ Ex-Standard 006 Strike Freedom Gundam ▲

BOUGHT:


FOR REVIEW:

I bought ACOTAR last month before the book signing announcement was made by NBS. All of my Sarah J. Maas are US first ed hardbounds and this is the only one not first ed but I am totes okay with that. What I am not okay with is the fact that I need to rebuy all Maas' UK Ed paperbacks for the signing. That is 3000PHP or around 68 dollars. But I am still thinking about it because priorities.

Victoria Aveyard is also going to have a book signing event here next month. Good thing that Leslie of Bibliophile Kid gifted me Red Queen last December so I only bought Glass Sword and Cruel Crown. I heard that there are only limited hardbound copies of Glass Sword here and I got lucky! I snagged one home!


A million thanks to Random House for the copy of Morning Star (20% in now) and to HMH for The Art of not Breathing, to National Bookstore, Fullybooked and TowyTown Glorietta!

6 comments:

  1. same dilemma with Sarah J. Maas signing event. I can't bring myself to own multiple copies of books, but I'll figure things out. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be at such a book signing! Have a great time and take lots of pictures! I would love to read The Art Of Not Breathing. It looks really good! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throne of Glass is one of my faves! I have yet to read ACOTAR though. I do have a copy, so hopefully I get to that soon. I also got The Art of Not Breathing so I hope we both enjoy it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it on your STS! And I cannot wait to meet Sarah next month!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...