Saturday, January 5, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (12): THE DECEMBER 2012 HAUL.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

In preparation for Pinoy Book Blogger's Christmas Party last December, I went and bought 2 books from Waltermart, one is Black City and one is Grave Mercy for my Monita and then bagged a lot of goodies from the said party.


BOUGHT: (Fullybooked Waltermart)
🔼 Black City (Black City #1) by Elizabeth Richards
🔼 Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by R.L. LaFevers (Gifted, no picture)


WON:
🔼 Echo (The Soul Seekers #2) by Alyson Noel (Christmas Party's Activity)
🔼 Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine (Kai's Blog Contest)
🔼 Wither (The Chemical Garden #1) by Lauren DeStefano (Christmas Party's Activity)

GIFTED:
🔼 Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely #2) by Melissa Marr
🔼 Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice (Thirst #1) by Christopher Pike
🔼 The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy #1) by Jennifer A. Nielsen (THANKS, MARICAR!)
🔼 Girl Meets World by Claire Betita de Guzman
🔼 Swag
🔼 Cookie (Thanks, Dani!)
🔼 Chocolates (Thanks, Michelle and Nicole!)

BOUGHT:
🔼 Vince's Life (Vince's Life #1) by Vince O. Teves (Thanks much, Kai!)

I had so much fun during the party and here's a complete post about it! Click here! Looking forward to another fantastic event with the gang!

16 comments:

  1. I love the candies and the treats!

    Good think you have the nose to smell good deals because at the rate you're going, your bank might break sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black City! I am so jealous! It's one of those books that I really want to read but can never find it! You're extremely lucky!
    I'm hoping to read Wither sometime this year and so I'll be really interested in seeing a review of it! :)

    New follower via GFC :)
    Here's my STS: http://readwritesleepeat.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wasn't really a fan of Wither! I have it reviewed. Am excited for Black City as well! Yay! Thanks Lucy!

      Delete
  3. Wow, you got a ton! Wither is such a good book and Black City looks awesome! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much good about Black City and I do have Defiance sitting in my TBR. Just not managed to read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, look at all that book goodness! I want to read Defiance and The False Prince. I hope you enjoy all your goodies.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wither is a masterpiece of a novel. It really is! Defiance is brilliant too! Happy Reading!

    Check Out My New Books - Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay these all look so incredible. I can't even begin to comment on all of them. Just know you got a great haul and thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine.

    ~Danica Page

    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul, I hope to get The False Prince myself soon :)

    Happy reading!
    My books

    ReplyDelete
  9. BLACK CITY!!! I freaking loved that book so much! I hope you do too. :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...