Sunday, December 23, 2012

BOOK EVENT: PBT'S CHRISTMAS BOOKISH PARTY 2012.

Where all other bookish explosions, shenanigans and fun stuff happens!
December 22, 2012 - The bloggers decided to finally meet up and have a little get together at Figaro, Emerald Avenue! Thanks a lot to Kai and Precious for organizing the party! I had so much fun meeting these Twitter friends of mine and mind you, they are really, really pretty!

So guys, meet the bloggers:

Tiff, Chyna, Alyanna, Dianne and Precious.
Kai, Michelle, Dani, Geraldine, Louisse and Maricar.
Me, Leslie, Lyra, Nicole and Michelle.
We had few games and did exchange gifts. We also talked about some book blogging stuff like blogging tips (thanks to Louisse because now I know how to schedule posts), how to approach authors if our reviews are a little negative, how to answer emails from indie authors and how to request ARCs from publishers. We also established what titles to tour. These people are not only pretty in person but they all have lovely personalities and very cute sense of humor!

Gifts/Giveaways! (Source)
A lot of us bagged plenty of books! I actually brought only my gift for my monita and I brought home I think eight titles plus chocolates, a huge and yummy cookie and some swags!

The Pinay Book Bloggers. ♥
Though I wasn't able to talk to some of them that much, I would forever treasure this moment I met such gorgeous people! I wish you all guys success! More books and events to come!

11 comments:

  1. Eeeeeep! I had such an amazing time! :D It was such a great pleasure meeting all of you. :) You are such a sweetheart and a riot in real life, Kate. We'll have to do this again soon! Mwah.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yay! Thanks for posting! Will organize one in April... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MICHELLE'S FACE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMGGGGGGG. BEST PICTURE EVURRRRRRR. It was so great meeting all of you guys, we should definitely do it again. :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Merry Christmas, Kate and the teat of your posse here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! love the picture Kate. Can I grab them? :D

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...