Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday.. (22)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.

February 6, 2013


Expected Publication Date: April 2, 2013
Publisher: Harper Collins
Add to your To-Read shelf on Goodreads

How far will you go when you have nothing left to lose?

When she lost her soul mate, Caleb, Eve felt like her world had ended. Trapped in the palace, forced to play the part of the happy, patriotic princess of The New America—and the blushing bride of her father's top adviser—Eve's whole life is a lie. The only thing that keeps her going is Caleb's memory, and the revolution he started.

Now, Eve is taking over where Caleb left off. With the help of Moss, an undercover subversive in the King's court, she plots to take down The New America, beginning with the capital, the City of Sand. Will Eve be able to bring about a new, free world when she's called upon to perform the ultimate act of rebellion—killing her father?
Eve is one of my all time favorite YA (dystopian) novels and I simply cannot wait for Rise! Aside from knowing how Carey will put an end to the trilogy, I wanted more of Caleb!

How about you? What are you waiting for this week?

22 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book yet but I really want to read this series! Great choice
    Cricket@LittleLibraryMuse
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read this series either, but have seen it around! Like this new cover too!

    Here's my Wow

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover, it's the first time I've seen it :) was going to buy a copy of eve the other day but strangely it doesn't seem to be available on amazon.co.uk, not sure what is going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I want to read this I think I'm taking my time first to think if i'll read it or not... me and the first book didn't really part well so I'm still thinking if I'd still continue to read the series. I really like the violet hue of the cover, great pick!

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am anxious to read this one too. I really liked Eve, but thought that the second was just a little more than okay. I hope the third rocks our world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read Eve, and I wasn't the biggest fan. Still, I really want to give the sequels a chance, since I know many people who loved it. Sometime the timing simply isn't right. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read the first one and this just gave me the push I needed. I can't wait to start!

    Also, I love your blog! I can't believe I haven't run across it before. New GFC follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Eve but I've heard great things about it. I'd love to read it soon and this one sounds good too and I'd love to read it as well. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower! I've wanted to pick up this series, but haven't gotten to do it yet. I love the covers of these books. So pretty!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...