Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday.. (25)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.

Expected Publication Date: October 8, 2013
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Add to you To-Read shelf on Goodreads.
No synopsis yet.
I am currently wrapping up reading Breathe and I could say that it is really a scary dystopian novel. Come to think of this, this could happen, having to purchase oxygen. This is the closest dystopian novel I've read to reality. The trees and oceans are dead because humans became irresponsible and greedy. I wanted to immediately know what comes next and what types of challenges the protagonists would face come Resist and how will Crossan present her sequel to a very promising book 1.

What about you, guys? What are the titles you're waiting for? I wanna know, too! 

12 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Haven't read the first one but the cover is pretty awesome!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary prospect....but what dystopian world doesn't force us to look at the possibilities?

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of either book but they do look interesting!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Breathe yet, but I'm super excited about it! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Breathe yet but this series sounds really good. Love the covers too - so gorgeous!
    My WoW Pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...