Saturday, May 4, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (20)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.


BOUGHT: (Fully Booked BHS)
- The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
- Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West

For some reason, blogger wouldn't allow me to put links on this post and even tried to redo it but it still wouldn't allow me to. Talk about Blogger Bugs! Pffft! But anyway, oh gosh!! I was seriously tempted to grab so many titles back at the book store but I must resist! So I ended up getting these two lovelies! I've been dying to get my hands on Pivot Point and I am so happy! I initially reserved Taken and Ruby Red but I cancelled because Harper sent me a copy of Taken and Red Ruby was the UK cover and I prefer the US.

HAPPY WEEKEND, LOVELY PEOPLE!

6 comments:

  1. Bah! KCass... not a fan but I know you live her. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Pivot Point! I can't wait for the sequel. :)

    My StS post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Pivot Point! I only have it in ebook, though. But I'm still going to buy it in print so my sister can read it, too. haha. She doesn't stand a chance in borrowing my reader :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...