Saturday, May 11, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (21): THE ARC PARTY EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

I have received these awesome books a week and a half ago and up until now, the excitement I feel is still beyond whatever I felt when I first saw the package. I was SO surprised and seriously went in shock for almost the entire night because I couldn't believe what I just got. I am not exaggerating here! And as I am typing this post, the books are still boxed and I can't help but stare and smile like an idiot! Super super happy!


FOR REVIEW:
- Elegy (Hereafter #3) by Tara Hudson
- Unbreakable (Unraveling #2) by Elizabeth Norris
- Asunder (Newsoul #2) by Jodi Meadows
- The Ward (The Ward #1) by Jordana Frankel
- Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman
- Defy the Dark (Anthology)
- Towering by Alex Flinn

So what do you think? *giggles* I once dreamed of receiving ARCs as massive as this one and it finally came true! I will surely treasure these for the rest of my days and I cannot wait to review them!!
I would like to say a special thank you to Sarah of HarperCollins for these review copies! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
HAPPY, HAPPY WEEKEND, LOVELIES!

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I dont know when my first ARC's will arrive :)))
      cross fingers that they will arrive next week. I was expecting them to arrive this week on my birthday, I thought it would be the best birthday gift ever but nothing :)) haha! Ill just have to wait some more. Patience is a virtue ♥
      I hope they will really arrive already:D
      (makes me crazy,it boggles my brain.)
      Thanks to Sarah of HarperCollins , too :)))

      Delete
    2. Yay, Thanks! :)))
      Sarah is so generous indeed.
      Just got mine today! :)))

      Delete
  2. That's a lot! I haven't read any of the first books to those sequels but I heard they're all great. Your dream has come true and eeeeppp, so happy for you! <3 Want to read your The Ward review soon! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul!! I just read Elegy this week and OMG...I loved it! It was good, but it definitely pulled on some emotions for me! Hope you enjoy all your ARCs!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the second book though! I only read HereAfter! THANK YOU SO MUCH, Jessica!!

      Delete
  4. Wow! All of them look amazing. Happy reading, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW so many books! I see Sweet Peril and The Ward there. Can't wait to read your review on those and congrats on achieving a dream, haha :) Enjoy your books and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be reviewing them within the week! yay!! I KNOW RIGHT IT FEELS GOOD WHEN DREAMS DO COME TRUE ♥

      Delete
  6. Whoah, amazing haul! I'm really excited for Defy the Dark. I hope you enjoy everything and congrats on the ARCs!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the feeling! The first time I was asked to review a book, I smiled for days, haha. I hope you enjoy the pretty stack of books you got!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, awesome haul! So many great titles there. I hope you enjoy all of them!

    My StS post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Arc collection. I can't wait to read the Ward myself. Enjoy!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, amazing haul! I have a few but I'd love the rest as well, especially The Ward. :D

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa!!! That's a lot of books. I hope you enjoy Unbreakable, I can't wait to read that one. Here is what caught my arrow this week

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...