Saturday, July 20, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (24): HARD BACK EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

Hi again blurbies! I am back! After two months of book buying ban, I am now so free to book shop! I have been so grumpy because of the withdrawal syndrome (LOL) but my book shopping fix has been so rewarding! So here's what I got last weekend:


SWAG:
- Post-it. (It was unbelievably expensive but I couldn't find any other post-it smaller than this. The tape-type one? Double expensive.)


BOUGHT:
- The Way We Fall (Fallen World #1) by Megan Crewe (National Book Store)
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (Fully Booked)
- If I Should Die (Die for Me #3) by Amy Plum (Fully Booked)
- The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy #2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen (Fully Booked)
- Soulbound (Legacy of Tril #1) by Heather Brewer (National Book Store)
- Arclight (Arclight #1) by Josin L. McQuein (Fully Booked)
- Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan (Fully Booked)

I will definitely be on another book buying ban until September (exemption would only be for the upcoming Kiera Cass Book signing) for the Manila International Book Fair event!

WHAT DID YOU GET THIS WEEK, BLURBIES? OH, HAPPY WEEKEND!

19 comments:

  1. OOoh nice haul!! Yeah post-its are pricey! Think because they're post-its (TM) and all!

    Haven't read any of these but hope you enjoy them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Arclight and If I Should Die. Haven't read Invisibility yet, but it's on my TBR list. The Way We Fall looks really good! Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh looks like a nice selection of books! I hope that you enjoy them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read The way we fall :D! And I need to get started in The Ascendance series. Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Way We Fall looks good. You got some really nice books this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love post-its. I have an unhealthy obsession with them! Luckily, I'm a teacher, so I have an excuse to buy copious amounts. :)

    Happy reading!

    My StS post

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some awesome books in your haul this week. I am a post-it junky! I use them for everything while I'm in nursing school.
    Happy Reading!
    Joann @ Paperback Lass

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard great things about Archlight. I've read If I Should Die and I didn't really like it that much. Hopefully you'll enjoy it a lot better than I did!
    Enjoy all your books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your review of If I Should Die, its one of my fave series! :)

      Delete
  9. Hi Kate! :) I'm glad that you got a hardcover of This is What Happy Looks Like! I love love love Jennifer E. Smith and Happy! I hope you like it, too. The Runaway King is now available? Holy cow when did this happen! I need to start book one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Hope I'd enjoy it too! And The Runaway King? I've seen copies during Ransom Riggs signing lol

      Delete
  10. Nice haul! I have Arclight and Invisibility on my TBR mountain. I did read and enjoy The Runaway King. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice collection! Arclight especially. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...