Tuesday, October 8, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY. (4)

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They have topics set every week adn we just have to showcase our answers anyway we want to!
Top Ten Best/Worst Series Enders.

Top 4 Worst Series Enders.

- I loved Delirium and Pandemonium so much. This series is one of the first I've read that pushed me back to reading. However, Requiem for me was the down fall of it. It totally ruined the story and I didn't actually understand why it has to end like this. No, it didn't meet my expectations.
- Okay. I love Uncle Rick. Though I haven't read The Percy Jackson series, I love his Heroes of Olympus and Kane Chronicles series. I gave this last book on his Egyptian Mythology series a 4 star rating but I think it wasn't the best ending. I was expecting more.
Shadowland (The Immortals #3)
- Fine. This isn't the last book in The Immortals Series. But I stopped reading it. OMG. I love Alyson but this novel was just GAAAAH! I almost didn't finish it. (Wait, I think I did not. Like, I stopped around the last 60 pages). I gave it a 3 because I was still new at that time but if I read it at this point, it would be 1 star.
- Gave this one a 4 star rating. Again, I read it at the early phase of my blogging life and looking at it now, I would have been just a 3 star. After the first two books which were filled with mystery and suspense, the ending basically happened so fast and easy. I just buy that part.

Top 6 Best Series Enders.


Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins
- I haven't reviewed this one because I read it before the blog was created. It was the best ending to this phenomenal series! You know what I mean -- it's just THE best!
- I loved Graceling so much especially Katsa and Po and I was so glad that I got to see more of them in this novel! I also loved how Graceling and Fire were incorporated in the last book!
- I really couldn't ask for any other ending for Carey's Eve series because this is the perfect one! All my questions were answered!


Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate
- Another series that I love!! I think in all 4 books, Fallen and Rapture were the best ones! This novel explains the entire fuss since book one and it just basically completed the series perfectly!
Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga #4) by Stephanie Meyer
- Sorry people, I will die loving Twilight! This is another best series ender because of a lot of things. So live with it! Bahahaha!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by KJ Rowling
- WHAT? I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YA WHY, RIGHT?

I haven't completed much of the series I started even if the last book has been published already. So these are my picks for this week! How about you, Blurbies?

7 comments:

  1. Requiem made my worst endings as well. I also included Rapture on my best endings. I was so/so about the fallen series, but the final book pulled everything together. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed Rise. I have that series on my TBR list and just saw Rise on someone's worst endings list. That made me a bit nervous about starting the series.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/10/top-ten-tuesday-bestworst-series-endings.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally get why you're skeptical about Eve Series! It's a hit and miss kind of novel that am just so glad I loved it! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping by my TTT. I followed you as well :)

      Delete
  2. I have Mockingjay on my best list too. I've seen it listed on several folks which makes me happy since I heard so much negativity when it released.

    My Friends Are Fiction's TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read the entire series last year and totally loved it!

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I didn't explain much on Harry either! It was perfect!

    Seeing lots of Mockingjay and surprisingly it's starting to be a mix of best vs worst ending! Nice picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...