Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (38).

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.
Expected Publication Date: April 15, 2014
Publisher: Harper Teen
Add to Goodreads
The Heists were only the beginning.

Gray Weathersby escaped from the primitive town of Claysoot expecting to find answers, but what he discovered shook him to the core: A ruthless dictator with absolute power. An army of young soldiers blinded by lies. And a growing rebellion determined to fight back.

Now Gray has joined a team of rebels on a harsh, icy journey in search of allies who can help them set things right. But in a world built on lies, Gray must constantly question whether any ally—or enemy—is truly what they seem.
I loved Taken to bits! (See my review here). I wanted to go back to the world of Heisting and to see how the romance goes! And OMG Gray!

14 comments:

  1. Yess I'm so excited for this one too! And I love the covers of this series <3
    This is definitely one of my most anticipated 2014 books. Awesome pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh interesting! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover! I haven't heard of these, but it sounds interesting.
    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Taken yet but I've heard a lot of positive reviews about it. Also, I'm loving the covers!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go go! You have to! I really loved it and would totally push it to people!

      Delete
  5. I have yet to read Taken. I heard good things about it and it sounded interesting! Ordered the book and it's on the way.. excited!! And I might feel excited for this one too, hopefully :D Lovely pick!

    Here's my Wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to start this series. Great pick. Thanks for the push :)

    new follower via gfc, bloglovin

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-67-since-youve.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I'm super curious about this book! I still need to read the first book in the series. I need to get to that soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...