Saturday, January 17, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (61): MY BRIGHT PLACE EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

Good morning, guys! It's Saturday morning here from this side of the world and what a fine morning to be alive!! Though am still jobless and it is boring the hell out of me, am all good because I get to sleep in, read the books and do nothing all day! But kidding aside, I just got one physical book this week and I've been meaning to get this one for so long. I got an eARC few days before the release date but I want to get my own copy. Thankfully I live outside US and got myself the paperback International edition. Also, I've devoured it already but haven't posted my review yet. Can't find the right words for this amazing book.


BOUGHT:
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Sticky tabs

This book has the most accurate blurb ever. Like TFIOS meets Eleanor and Park? Yup, yup! I cried a little but my throat was tight the entire time I was reading the last half part. It was an emotionally invested story. Also, I missed doing this, buying a book because I really, REALLY want to read it. I think I'll do this again the entire year, like buy titles then read them right away. It feels rewarding. Here is the tabbed version.



Thank you National Bookstore for reserving a copy for me!

What books did you get this week, guys?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...