Saturday, April 4, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (64): MARCH 2015 BOOK HAUL EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

Helleeeeeew guys!

Summer is officially here in our country! It was 34 degrees C yesterday and the other day and it's just the beginning of April! I HATE SUMMER TO THE HIGHEST TEMPERATURE OF THE SCORCHING SUN! But as I type this, there's a typhoon about to enter I think the north part of the country. Everyone up there is prepping up and am hoping it wouldn't be as bad as the forecast says.

Anyway, I got 4 amazing books last month and I was thinking of title-ing this Tearjerker Edition. However, I was hesitant because I've only read one!


GIFTED:
- Until the Beginning (After the End #2) by Amy Plum
- Forged (Taken #3) by Erin Bowman

BORROWED:
- Seeker (Seeker #1) by Arwen Elys Dayton

SWAPPED: 
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!)
Here is my glowing review: Ty Riggs is love!

Thank you so SOOOO much Amy Plum, HarperCollins International Sales, Algel of Tea-rrific Reads and Kai of Amaterasu Reads!!!!

16 comments:

  1. Loved The Last Time We Say Goodbye! It was a little slow at first but it picked up :)

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep eyeing "Seeker" in the stores. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some interesting books this week. I hope that you love all of them this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm extremely excited to read Until The Beginning, I loved book one! Enjoy!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh, I don't know any of these. Looks like a nice little haul! I hope you enjoy them.

    Here's mine. If you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Seeker sounds so amazing and I can't wait for The Last Time We Say Goodbye. I loved Cynthia Hand's Unearthly. Enjoy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! I cried tsunami of tears because of TLTWSG! SO SO GOOD!

      Delete
  7. I've had Until The Beginning in to be read pile for so long and just haven't read it yet. And at the time, I was so excited to get it too! I really need to take a week off from getting new books and pull out some of those ones that have been sitting there forever. Great choices!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress' StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing am so stuck with my Book Buying Ban for the last couple of months. It is absolutely liberating LOL

      Delete
  8. Summer! I couldn't agree more. It's so freaking hot that I am now in the sleeping-above-the-covers phase :)
    Love your haul! Can't wait for Until the Beginning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...