Thursday, August 30, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (29): THE PENDRAGON EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

My friend Kitty recommended several books to me (she's a fellow bookworm) last year HERE. Since then, I've been striving to save so I can get MORE books but this one's been a pain in the *. After more than a year of scouring bookstores, I was finally able to get this the other day! Since it was published years back, it's really difficult to have it in stock here and when I saw the last piece, I grabbed it without hesitations. I know I was supposed to be on book buying ban until October but I've learned the feeling for having an extreme episode of withdrawal syndrome and buying this made me feel seriously satisfied.

BOUGHT:
🔼 The Merchant of Death (Pendragon #1) by D.H MacHale
What did you get this week?

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...