Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday.. (26)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.

Expected Publication Date: April 2, 2013
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Add to your To-Read on Goodreads

Lucy just had the worst week ever. Seriously, mega bad. And suddenly, it's all too much—she wants out. Out of her house, out of her head, out of her life. She wants to be a whole new Lucy. So she does something the old Lucy would never dream of.

And now her life will never be the same. Now, how will she be able to have a boyfriend? What will she tell her friends? How will she face her family?

Now her life is completely different...every moment is a gift. Because now she might not have many moments left.
There's one thing similar with Time Between Us, Time After Time, the first cover of Hooked, The Beginning of After and this one: its the COVER. I am seriously captivated and mezmerized with the bokeh effect and these covers have them. My life After Now made it to my WoW for the week because just go ahead and read that very intriguing synopsis and tell me if you weren't intrigued at all? I like it and I hope it would live up to the hype! I don't want it to ever disappoint and I am not even open for possibilities. Sounds crazy but I really like this one..

3 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one. Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds good :D I'm gonna read this soon ^_^

    Here's my WoW http://homeofabooklover.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-02.html :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...