Tuesday, November 1, 2016

NOVEMBER NEW RELEASE PICKS.


Hello, November!! YAAAAS only fiftyish days left before Christmas! Not that am excited, I just need those holiday breaks so I can read more HAHA! Happy Holidays, everybody! I am currently doing my December Bujo spreads because I've finished my November ones (if you follow me on Twitter, you know what I'm talking about) and I can say these are the best spreads I made yet. So excited to complete my christmas theme! I wasn't able to decorate my Bujo much this month because I didn't have the tools last month (I make them a month in advance) so I stuck with my galaxy-ish theme for November.

BUJO is life!

Made a list of the books I need to take photos of!
Anyway, I want a lot of books hitting shelves this month but I only have two titles that are what I am most looking forward to getting!



Thank you to my friend Louisse of The Soul Sisters for giving me an ARC of Heartless!

What titles are you looking forward to getting this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...