Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY.. (23)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.

February 13, 2013

Expected Publication Date: October 22, 2013
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Add to your To-Read shelf on Goodreads
Never, ever cry. . . . Eureka Boudreaux's mother drilled that rule into her daughter years ago. But now her mother is gone, and everywhere Eureka goes he is there: Ander, the tall, pale blond boy who seems to know things he shouldn't, who tells Eureka she is in grave danger, who comes closer to making her cry than anyone has before.

But Ander doesn't know Eureka's darkest secret: ever since her mother drowned in a freak accident, Eureka wishes she were dead, too. She has little left that she cares about, just her oldest friend, Brooks, and a strange inheritance—a locket, a letter, a mysterious stone, and an ancient book no one understands. The book contains a haunting tale about a girl who got her heart broken and cried an entire continent into the sea. Eureka is about to discover that the ancient tale is more than a story, that Ander might be telling the truth . . . and that her life has far darker undercurrents than she ever imagined. From Lauren Kate comes an epic saga of heart-stopping romance, devastating secrets, and dark magic . . . a world where everything you love can be washed away.
Daniel and Luce's love story captured me and helped me find my way back to reading. I loved the Fallen series and the fact that Lauren Kate will be releasing a new series soon is exhilarating. She shared the cover of her new series, Teardrom, on her facebook page the other day! I cannot simply wait for this one!

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover! Hope you love this one once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds so good. Too bad the release date is so far away! I can't wait to get my hands on it.

    Great pick!
    Michelle :)

    Here's my pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't blown away by her other series, but this sound good :)

    WoW Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this book. It sounds soooo good and the cover is amazing!! Great pick.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick!!! I am really excited for this!!! It sounds pretty good and I absolutely love the cover!!! :)

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice cover an and pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the cover. I can not wait to get my hands on this one. Awesome pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gahhh I didn't know Lauren Kate had a new series coming out! I can't wait! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover is beautiful and it sounds great too!
    here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. LAUREN KATE?! I LOVE HER <3 I shall stalk her until "Teardrop's" (second-timing) release date. Thanks for sharing!

    Check out my WoW?
    -New Follower! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...