Saturday, May 3, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (45): THE COLLECTIVE HAUL EDITION V3.0.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

AM BACK!

Unfortunately, am still too lazy to post book haul thus the collective haul title. This is my third collective haul however, I just scheduled 4 more STS posts. Yes, I purchased a lot last month. I couldn't post them all at the same time because I purchased different sets from different vendors and I got a package from a publisher. Am so excited to share what I got and here they are!


BORROWED:
- Defy (Defy #1) by Sara B. Larson
- When the World Was Flat (and we were in love) by Ingrid Jonach

BOUGHT: (National Bookstore, Glorietta 1)
- Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick (signed)
- Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick (signed)
- Silence (Hush, Hush #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick (signed)
- Finale (Hush, Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick (signed)
- Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins
- The Alchemy of Forever (Incarnation #1) by Avery Williams

FOR REVIEW/GIFTED:
- Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick

Becca Fitzpatrick came over to the Philippines for her long awaited book signing. We were lucky to be given an ARC of Black Ice! Here's the link to the event!
Thank you ever so much JB of National Bookstore, National Bookstore, Becca Fitzpatrick, Simon and Schuster, Sir Miggy, Kai of Amaterasu Reads and Dianne of Oops, I Read a Book Again!

4 comments:

  1. Defy! Despite all the negative reviews, I still like the sound of this one.. I'm curious to see what you think. Happy reading :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Hush, Hush quartet good? I've heard mixed-to-negative reviews about it. I am planning on jumping in the Perkins bandwagon soon! Hehehe... great haul! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...