Tuesday, May 27, 2014

THE BOOKAHOLIC BLURBS TURNS 2!


Woohoo!! The Bookaholic Blurbs just turned 2! (Been technically blogging for 3 years, but this blog officially is just 2) OMG. Who would believe that I'd last this long in the blogging world? Am just super grateful that though I've been on a on/off reading/blogging slump since late last year, am still here, trying to cope with everything! HAHA! So guys, thank you for sticking with me through these years!

The blog (and blog related) stats moved up a notch this year, too. Look!






And GFC followers (340), Bloglovin' (200) as well as page views (70k) went up, too! So thank you so much bookish friends for the continued support! Seriously, this has been an amazing bookish year!


I know I've been a terrible blogger and honestly, all I did lately was to buy books and Instagram them HAHA. I've been so addicted to this mobile game called Clash of Clans and it truly consumes all my free time. Thus the lack of reviews. But now, I would try again to go back to reading and reviewing. Hopefully I could post twice a week just like before. I will be better this year. *fingers crossed* And I don't know what else to say aside from thank you, guys! Our bookish community is really the nicest one to belong to. All the support I need is right here! So thank you, really from the center of my heart!
Thank you to all publicists, publishers, authors, HarperCollins, PBT and international bookish friends, National Bookstore and Fullybooked! THANK YOU ENDLESSLY!

10 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...