Saturday, May 31, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (48): THE BOOKSALE EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

So... I went to a Book Sale store few weeks back and found these amazing books. They were less than 2 dollars each and still in a crisp condition! I've been meaning to get copies of Dan Brown's novels but I couldn't find the heart to until that day. These UK versions are wicked! And they have the same height! I wish I could find the same edition of Inferno, though. And don't you love my pink data cable??


BOUGHT: (Book Sale Store, SM Megamall)
- Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
- Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon #1) by Dan Brown
- Deception Point by Dan Brown
- The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon #2) by Dan Brown
- Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield

There you have it! I just cannot simply leave a bookstore without bagging anything! What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...