Saturday, May 10, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (46): THE HARPERCOLLINS SUMMER EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

YAHOOOOOO!!

Guys, I just wanted to let you all know how extreme my happiness was when I got this package from HarperCollins last Monday (May 5)! I was doing the dishes when the DHL guys came over and literally shoved the package in my arms! I still had soap all over my hands and all I did was scream and giggle! It has been a while since I received a package and you know what, it never gets old!


FOR REVIEW:
- Seven Wonders Journals: The Select by Peter Lerangis
- Fan Art by Sarah Tregay
- After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum
- The Tomb of Shadows (Seven Wonders #3) by Peter Lerangis
- Tease by Amanda Maciel
- Rebel (Reboot #2) by Amy Tintera
- Wicked Games by Sean Olin
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH HARPERCOLLINS US FOR SENDING THESE IN!!

2 comments:

  1. The Tomb of Shadows looks interesting. Hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got Rebel and After the end. The first was was great, the second one not so. Fan art sounds very cute :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...