Thursday, May 1, 2014

MAY 2014 RELEASES.


OMG. Again. O.M.G.

I am really hoping that this is the last month of summer because I officially hate summer. You know why? Because the temperature reaches 38 degrees Celsius! Isn't that insane? Just like what Ransom Riggs tweeted, the Philippines is like a huge sauna! UGH! I hate, hate, hate summer!

Enough with the weather complains. Here are my picks for this month's new releases! I was able to buy a couple of April releases and am still waiting for some paperbacks to be available. Don't believe that paperbacks come after a year because most of the new releases I've seen has PBs already. So, enjoy!


May 06 - After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum
May 06 - The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass
May 06 - Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
May 06 - Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach #1.1) by Abbi Glines

May 13 - Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy #3) by Anna Banks
May 13 - We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
May 13 - Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
May 13 - Rebel (Reboot #2) by Amy Tintera

May 13 - Free to Fall by Lauren Miller
May 13 - Renegade (MILA 2.0 #2) by Debra Driza
May 27 - Meridian (Arclight #2) by Josin L. McQuein
May 27 - City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare

Am so looking forward to all of these but of course, CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE is the top one am anticipating! I asked my local book store to reserve me an early copy! Also, this is a late post and I just posted it May 1 (I really finished this post May 6), I already bought copies of The One and We Were Liars! Cannot wait for the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I also wish summer would end sooner. Ugh! But according to PAGASA, there'll be El Nino on June. :(
    Anyway, thanks for this post. Looking forward to buying The One and Rebel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can send some of that temperature over here if you like. I love warm weather and it sucks over here at the moment :p

    I'm reading After the end now, I've heard good things about Since you've been gone, I was disappointed by Second Star, but I loved Rebel! And I can't wait to try Free to fall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...