Wednesday, July 1, 2015

SPILL THE FEELS (08): LOOK WHO'S BACK.


Been staring at this blinking cursor since this morning but I still couldn't come up with a blog post to pump my July up. Let's see where this goes though.

I feel like I owe it to those amazing people who visit the blog often to check for new posts -- that I want to give an update about how's my bookish life doing. I've said this repeatedly but I've wasted my entire year last year in things that I thought mattered at the moment. The intense blogging urge slipped from my grasp that the blog suffered so bad. I was so side-tracked I lost focus. I don't regret anything I did, I just feel immensely bad that I could no longer go back and put value in what I've lost.

I know I could have done so much in a year but well, my choices had been greatly stupid. There are no do-overs in this life but I want to start anew and here we are, coping and making it up.

This simple post is dedicated to my bookish friends all over the globe who never abandoned me in times I'd stumbled and almost gave up; to those blog readers who didn't falter in visiting this little site; to those who believed and continues to believe in what we do and to all book lovers who give so much meaning to this journey. This is too dramatic for my taste but hell, I owe it to all of you. Without your never-ending enthusiasm, I wouldn't be blogging anymore. So thank you, everyone! Thank you ever so much!

I've been putting this off for so long now that I know I've given myself soooooo much time to be ready once again. Expect more reviews and a little extras on the side here on the blog. There will also be giveaways so watch out. But for tonight, let me share this and dive deep in to this excitement that I am finally going back to what I love most -- books! Here's to never again getting tired of blogging! Cheers!


Well, that wasn't so bad, was it?

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...